I’ve been honored this morning by being nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Alex at Worldly Winds. Thank you so much, Alex!!
The guidelines are….
Link back to the writer/site that nominated you.
- Nominate seven blogs — I never nominate the required number..
- Let nominees know by leaving a comment on their sites; and
- Add the award image to your site
- Say seven things about yourself
So, for some more stuff about me. I can’t imagine what I haven’t already told you!! Let me think….
- I have green eyes and Chef says they get really, really dark when I’m angry. I’m hoping that is a compliment!
- All three of my children have different colored eyes…brown, green, and very blue.
- My very favorite comfort food is actually a beverage…Coca Cola..
- Several months ago, I gave up drinking so much Coke, reducing the amount to about 3 a week, and to date, I’ve lost 28 pounds. I wasn’t actually trying to lose weight, so it was a pleasant surprise.
- My mother wrote romance novels before her stroke.
- My father is a very talented sculptor.
- Both of them flunked almost every math course they ever took … horribly; I, instead, excelled at math, and became a bookkeeper.
I would like to pass this little jewel of an award to the following blogs:
1. LaLa at Tales of a Charm City Chick. This link is to one of my favorites of her posts. All of her writing is excellent, but for some reason the wine bottle with the broken wine key still makes me laugh when I see it..Some of her stuff is risque, but she consistently writes witty, interesting, sometimes rather graphic, and very humorous posts. I always enjoy visiting her clever site.
2. Ed at Ed Christian’s World. Ed recently posted some recent pictures of himself on his blog just so I wouldn’t imagine him looking like a monkey! I just laughed and laughed about that. I also notice that Ed and I must have an almost identical blog list we are following because by the time I make my rounds to other people’s sites, he’s already been there, commented, and moved to the next one. Sometimes, I mentally race him.. 🙂
Thank you, again, Alex!!